Friday, June 18, 2010

Growth Spurt Set Up





We started Growth Spurt Consignment Sale in the Spring of 2010. I'm a little bit of a pack rat with emotional attachments to many of my kids things. Now that my husband and I are done having kids (unless God has another plan), it was finally time to let go! At the last minute, I gathered a few of my friends and we had our first ever sale! It was a blast. Now we will have the sale twice year. Once in the spring and another one in late summer (for Fall/Winter clothes).

We are now taking consignors. This sale is at my house in Karns. Please let me know if you are interested in consigning with us. Just email me at growthspurttn@gmail.com. If not, come shop and tell your friends! High quality, name brand children's clothing and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment